We appreciate new or gently used donations at our Essentials Donation Center. Your generosity enables us to provide much-needed basic needs and some comfort to families in crisis.
We welcome donations of…
Empower our clients to make their own choices and provide for their children.
Grocery store, department store, drug store, gas cards, and phone cards are most needed.
New – Track phones and minutes are needed for clients who cannot use personal phones that allow abusers to track victims.
Used – Working or broken, Safe Futures can use your old phone! Working phones are cleared and charged to be given to clients who need a lifeline – a phone to use in an emergency, one that their abuser cannot track or monitor. Non-working phones are sent to be recycled. Either way, cell phones stay out of landfills. Cell phone donations are a win for clients, Safe Futures, and the environment!
Personal Care Items
- Shampoo and conditioner (for all hair types)
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, and floss
- Body lotion and body wash (for all skin types)
- Hairbrushes, combs, hair gel, spray (for all hair types)
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Sanitary supplies (tampons, pads, etc.)
- Area rugs (new or gently used)
- Small kitchen appliances (microwaves, coffee pots, crock pots, toasters, etc.)
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Pots and pans
Clothing (all sizes and genders)
- Warm socks, slippers
- New Underwear
- Seasonal clothing
- Bed pillows
- Sheets – twin and full
- Blankets – twin and full
- Bath towels, hand towels & washcloths