There are several types of planned gifts. These include:
- Wills and Living Trusts—the most basic planned gift with great impact
- Charitable Gift Annuity—a simple way to give while retaining income for life
- Charitable Trusts—protect your assets, provide for your heirs and for your favorite cause
- Insurance—a widely used financial planning tool for gift planning—consider naming Safe Futures as beneficiary on your policy
- IRAs—name Safe Futures as beneficiary on your IRA
If you are interested in planned giving, please contact: Katherine Verano at 860.447.0366 Extension 211 or Melissa Zaitchik at 860.447.0366 Extension 220.