As a member of our team you will experience the joy of helping victims navigate through some of the most difficult times of their lives – whether by helping them work through the complex shelter and court systems, helping kids resolve conflicts without violence or providing administrative support. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and training. Safe Futures is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Per Diem Grant Writer
Posted April 27, 2021
Safe Futures Inc., a non-profit organization, is seeking a per diem Grant Writer. The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail, sense of urgency, confidentiality, grant writing skills and be comfortable working with deadlines in a fast paced work environment, and knowledge of southeastern Connecticut. Changing priorities and ability to work both collaboratively as well as independently. Flexible schedule and means to work remotely. Reports to Director of Grants & Compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree. A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a four-year degree.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with federal, state and/or foundation grants.
- Computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office, email capabilities, and databases, preferably Raiser’s Edge. Familiarity of Microsoft TEAMS, Zoom, and other virtual platforms. Internet research abilities and the ability to learn multiple platforms for grant and report submissions.
- Organized and accurate in work produced.
- Able to research and analyze data to then communicate statistics and trends.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed.
*Please submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected].
Include in subject line: Grant Writer
*Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Thank you.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Safe Futures, Inc. follows all CDC recommendations.