Scattered Site Transitional Housing
Residents are victims and families who have experienced domestic violence and who are in need of housing combined with in-home support services. The program supports residents as they develop the life skills needed to live independently. Education and job training are integral parts of the program.
The Scattered Site Transitional Housing program also offers:
- Safety planning and risk assessment
- Individual case management
- Financial assistance, education, and job training
- Educational workshops on topics such as budgeting, nutrition, and home maintenance
- Parenting education and support groups
Residents live in apartments in the community with supportive case and assistance for 6-months to a year.